All dimensions are unitless.
Before nesting ensure part to part distance, part to sheet distance,
part / sheet length and width are converted to same units. To get best results, feed all the data
converted to millimeters.
How do I purchase a Nesting plan?
Following plans are available. To start
with, you can register for free.
You can purchase a plan online by visiting our "Purchase" page. You can
also drop a mail to our support team
at Support@NestlibOnline.com for
any queries or purchases.
Where can I find my nesting plan details?
After you login, you can see details of your plan and a
summary of your jobs.
Jobs with status as "Completed" are the ones for which nesting is completed and
results have been generated. The results are sent to your registered email ID.
- Jobs with status as "Failed" are the ones which have failed during the nesting
process. The details for the same are sent to your registered email ID
- Jobs with status as "Submitted" are the ones which are in queue and awaiting for
- Jobs with status as "Deleted" are the ones which have been deleted by the user.
- Total indicates the sum of completed, failed, submitted and deleted jobs.
These are the jobs that you have already submitted earlier.
The "My Nest Jobs" table shows information about your old jobs.
For e.g in the above table, there are 5 jobs in the account.
Click on a job name to reload it. Once the job is reloaded, you can view or modify the
part and sheet details. This modified job can be re-submitted for nesting.
Only "Completed" and "Failed" jobs can be viewed or modified.
You can download the results of a job that is "Completed" by clicking on the
"Download" link. The job results are also sent to your e-mail
id. Results of a "Failed" job may indicate the reasons for failure.
Failed jobs are not charged.
Click on "Delete" link to delete the job.
Progress indicator in the
status field indicates that the job is under process. The status is
automatically refreshed when the job is processed.
After you login, your last job is
automatically loaded. You can click on a job name in the "My Nest Jobs"
table to load another job. You can add, delete or edit existing part,
sheet or parameter data for a loaded job and re-submit it for nesting. To
create a new job, click on "Create
New Job" button. To edit a loaded job, click 'Edit Job" button.
Part & Sheet DXF Inputs
- Part or Sheet DXF files should contain clear outer loops and inner loops as
- Part or Sheet DXF files should not have open profiles as shown in image 2a
below. Instead the Part or Sheet DXF should have closed profile as shown in
- Part or Sheet DXF should not contain layout or name plate details or dimensions
as shown in image 3a below. Instead only the part contours containing
outer loops and inner loops (if any) have to be loaded as DXF as shown in image
- Part or Sheet DXF files should not have unconnected outer loops.
Cluster of parts as shown below should not be given as input for NestlibOnline
i.e. Instead parts have to be loaded saperately. For providing cluster of parts
as input, contact
support@NestlibOnline.com. Nestlib library has option to provide
cluster of parts as inputs which is not exposed in NestlibOnline.
- Part or sheet dxf file names should have only English fonts. Other languages and
special characters in file names are not supported.
Tips & tricks
For any queries, please
drop a email at
Support@NestlibOnline.com. We will be glad to assist you.